Project 366

Every day is magical

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Week 2!




January 13, 2008
Don't they look cute playing together!
Of course, 2 minutes earlier Alex had whacked Sophia on the head with his cabbage patch doll...



Ready for my close up!!!


January 12, 2008
Weirdly warm weather.


This is Sophia's first time on the slide!



Alex is hanging up a birdfeeder we made.




January 11, 2008
Checking out the old photo albums.





January 10, 2008
My 5th grade students graduated from the DARE program today :)





January 9, 2008
This is what happens when daddy gets us dressed!
PS- It was in th 60's today.
PPS - Sophia's wearing a turtleneck.
PPPS - Yes, That's Alex's Christmas shirt!





January 8,2008
Pretty sunset...



I'm a Bag lady -
I actually take all these bags with me every morning when I leave for work. And what's not showing are my own lunch bag and my pocket book. It's quite a sight seeing me try to juggle them all *with* two kids...



January 7,2008
Alex's new snow boots came today. Now all we need is some snow....



There has to be a way to get these teeth to grow...



January 6, 2008
Sophia's showing off her new trick :)













No comments: