Project 366

Every day is magical

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Week 1!

OK - I know the first week of the year isn't "officially" over, but I'm only going to be able to update this on the weekend...

January 5, 2008

If Sophia keeps growing at this rate, Alex is going to be able to sit on *her* lap soon!



January 4, 2008
There are a *few* benefits to having your kids wake up at the crack of dawn. If they slept in I would have missed this:


January 3, 2008
This cold weather is murder on our hair!!!!
Alternate title: Copy cat!



January 2, 2008
I tried to take Sophia's 8 month picture today - It came out a little dark, I may redo it later...


1 comment:

"Raising" is a Southern term. said...

Too Cute, Donna! Love it! I'll check in and keep up with you better now that I know where to find you.

Melissa